Low Carb Keto Chocolate Brownies
Who can resist a warm, rich, chocolatey brownie? Not me! But if you’re committed to the Ketogenic diet then you likely have to regularly muster up the power to say “no” to sweets and treats … until now. These low carb brownies are about to become your go-to keto dessert recipe.
We served these up in the office lunchroom and they were gone in minutes, snatched up and enjoyed by keto-dieters and not alike. So go ahead! Bake a pan to stash in your freezer to satisfy that late-night sweet-tooth (while still sticking with your diet, of course) or whip up a batch to bring to your next potluck so you actually have something to snack on. Or do both! We won’t judge.
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine eggs, monkfruit, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer until its volume has approximately doubled. This should take about 4 minutes on high.
- In a third bowl, melt the butter and stir in the chocolate chips until they melt as well. Fold into the egg mixture until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder mixture to the egg mixture in two parts, folding together well each time.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until cooked through.
- Let cool and enjoy!