Breakfast with Santa
Santa is coming to town! And he’s making a stop at the Discovery Center for a special breakfast with his biggest fans. Join us for Breakfast With Santa, on December 2nd, from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
Enjoy a delicious family-friendly breakfast and merry activities and crafts that will delight the little ones. Plus get your own special photo with Santa!*
* ONE pose per family, and one printed photo per ticket will be included.
Breakfast With Santa includes:
- Family Friendly Breakfast – Each ticket holder will receive a breakfast bag filled with goodies provided by Belmar Bakery and more! Beverages will also be provided.
- Photo with Santa – Each family will receive ONE pose with Santa and each ticket holder is entitled to receive one complimentary printed 5×7 photo. Additional poses may be purchased for $15 each.
- Hands-On Activities – Enjoy festive science experiments and crafts.
- Hands-On Exhibits – In addition to all of the special Breakfast with Santa activities, you have another chance to explore the Fall traveling exhibit that is on diplay until early January – Travel Adventure.
Ages 1 and up must have a ticket to attend.
Advanced Ticket Prices: $12 for Members, $17 for Non-Members
At-the-door Ticket Prices: $14 for Members, $19 for Non-Members
You will be able to choose your time slot (upon availability) when purchasing your tickets below. After you login to receive your member and/or advanced purchase discounts , you may click on the orange tab, titled ‘other times’ to select your time.
AFTER PURCHASING ONLINE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TICKETS. YOU MUST BRING YOUR PRINTED TICKETS TO BE ADMITTED.
**Please note that the lines to meet Santa can get very long at times. Please plan accordingly. We suggest that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled photo time slot. You can begin lining up for your photo 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
If you have questions about purchasing your tickets online, please contact Shanna Collins, Development, Marketing & Events Coordinator at 806-355-9547 ext. 120.