Heart of the Home | 806 Unhinged
I have said it before — the kitchen is my happy place.
Not only is it our culinary headquarters here at EyeSwoon, it’s also basically the biggest hangout spot of the house. It’s my area for work and play, for dreaming up recipes, for hosting and for spending time with friends and family. I have shared before my process of designing the space, from sourcing the materials to selecting the furniture.
But — just as much TLC goes into selecting the pieces that stock the shelves! My Amagansett home was recently featured on Jenni Kayne’s blog RIP & TAN, so we figured now would be a good time to decode all the items in the current kitchen rotation. Check them out below.
Photo by SARAH ELLIOTT
- SPECK AND STONE DINNERWARE
- MAX POGLIA HORN AND BONE KNIFE
- BROOKLYN BUTCHER BLOCKS WALNUT CUTTING BOARD
- PALLARES SOLSONA CARBON STEEL KNIVES
- STAUB GRATIN BAKING DISH, OVAL COCOTTE and TEA KETTLE
- BLACKCREEK MERCANTILE & TRADING CO. BLACKLINE BOARD